pterodactyl pterodactyl

modern day wordsworth

simple design conveying profound truth, amazing.

Independence Independence

Wow

This gave me chills. Such an epic plotline synced with perfect music.
The art was enough to tell the story, so its disregarded in my review. When she was thrown out of the chopper the expression on his face made me just like "shit" and i got a legit chill.... i'm bookmarking this video its so epic.

Tarboy Tarboy

Simply amazing

"shut up billy!" lmao

still, amazing animation, voice acting, and plot line. Most worthy of a 10/10 and a 5/5.

Ye Scurvy Dawgs Ye Scurvy Dawgs

I. Want a mini series of these. ahahahah

Such amazing animation btw loved every bit of it, so awesome. 5/5

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Funny

But a total take off of a joke made by a comedian on comedy central, esp. the "eyes up here" part. good nontheless

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

HILARIOUS!

I didnt see THAT coming hahahaha. I thought it would be just a regular dumb music video with animations but i was dead wrong loved it 5/5!

Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

LOVED IT

Way to sync the music with the movements of the protagonist! Loved that attention to detail. Great humor. Warm, hot, wtf?! lmao great stuff keep up the amazing work bro 5/5

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

Space tumor Space tumor

Amazing

This is one of my favorite flashes on NG now. I can see the time and effort you put into everything from the graphics to animation to most importantly the story line. This flash is definitely one of the best on NG without a doubt. 10/10 and 5/5; you deserve it.
-DJ PsyTracked

A Little Room A Little Room

Very True

Great job. I can kinda even relate to this flash and the plot line was pretty well structured too (as well as the graphics)

@jakdragon: come back when you learn how to spell and realize that Obama himself said those words on his own audiobook. Thanks ;)

Anyway awesome work man, keep it up! 5/5
-DJ PsyTracked

thefogerty responds:

At first I thought he wrote "raisins" lol

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

AMAZING

First of all the sort of physics you used on the sprites, i noticed it right away! I love it; it was a great style twist! And you did a great job with the storyline, it was so funny! "i can't feel my legs," lmfao when he really was missing them XD Overall his is probably my favorite flash on here right now! Great Job!

Sh0T-D0wN responds: